If you require that prospects enter their email address (and possibly other fields) in exchange for your eBook, then a great landing page is going to be critical to success. It will have a significant impact on your conversion rate (i.e. the percentage of people who arrive on the landing page who actually go on to download the eBook).
Here are some important considerations when creating a high converting landing page:
· It needs to be clear that if the visitor enters their details, they will get the pictured guide immediately
· The title of the page needs to demonstrate clear value to the visitor
· The page needs to load fast
· The form needs to be obvious and easy to complete
· You should only collect as many fields as you really need (we collect first name and email address only)
· Ensure it works effectively on all browsers and devices
· Use additional text to sell the value of the eBook
For more information on building high converting landing pages download our landing page checklist.