In my experience, effective nurture emails and remarketing ads are the most powerful way to add long-term value to the effort already invested in your eBook campaign. No matter how fantastic your eBook is, and no matter how much someone liked your landing page, it’s likely that unless they are ready to buy right now, you will have been forgotten when that time to buy arrives.

For most of us, the reality is that only about 3% of our entire market is thinking about buying in the near future. If someone who downloads your eBook is in the other 97%, then you need to stay in touch with them in a way that ensures they remember who you are when the time is right.

There are a number of ways to do this:

1. Run remarketing or retargeting ads in display and social media. This is a cheap and simple way to remind people of who you are and what problems you can solve for them.

2. Send nurture emails. Sending everyone who downloads an eBook a short series of staggered personal emails can be a highly effective way to find out who’s interested in taking the relationship to the next level.

3. Regular emails. People who have downloaded an eBook should receive regular, value-driven emails.

Thanks for your Subscription
& Welcome Aboard!

You’ve made our little friend’s day here at Rocket…

For each new subscriber, we give a treat to one of our four-legged friends. Please check your inbox and confirm your email to be sure you don’t miss anything.

What next?

Continue Reading
Book A Consultation

You can get the latest agency news and follow us
on all our social media platforms below.

Let’s Talk!

Complete the form below and
we’ll be in touch nice and fast.

Privacy Policy

Get Your Proposal

Complete the form below and
we’ll be in touch nice and fast.

Privacy Policy