Paid Search Manager (PPC/SEM/AdWords)
Rocket is one of Australia’s most respected digital agencies. We work with well-established Australian businesses to assist them to generate more leads through digital channels. We are a Google Premier Partner, Bing Partner, HubSpot Gold Partner and finalist in the 2017 AMY Awards in two categories.
We don’t just do great work for our clients but offer a fantastic place to work. This was reflected in us winning a place in the 2014 BRW Best Places To Work. We put loads of work into creating a workplace culture that makes our staff love coming to work. This in turn, means our clients get great results as a result of having a motivated team working on their project.
About the Opportunity.
Working within our talented team you will work with new & existing PPC client projects to maximise ROI and build lasting business relationships.
You’ll be responsible for:
- A portfolio of client accounts within the agency
- Creating Google AdWords campaigns for our clients through the use of AdWords interface and editor
- Creating Ad Copy, Conducting Keyword Research and Competitor Analysis
- Analysing and optimising existing Google AdWords campaigns
- Developing campaign strategies to suit clients objectives, goals and resources
- Working with Bing Ads
- Creating and managing other paid media on a case by case basis
- Delivering conversion optimisation suggestions based on PPC performance
- Minimum of 2 years of PPC experience
- Google AdWords certified (required)
- Google Analytics certified (preferred but not required)
- Experience working with clients with reasonable media spend
- The ability to work across a range of accounts
- Skilled in using Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor would be handy
- Strong analytical skills
- Skilled in analysing and manipulating data in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Bid management tools a plus but not required
- Experience with CRM systems (preferred but not required)
- Experience with AdRoll a plus but not required
- Google DoubleClick experience favoured
- Programmatic experience favoured
- Ability to manage relationships with vendors and internal & external stakeholders
- High level of self-motivation and drive
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- A proven track record of meeting deadlines & exceeding targets
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism
We are down to earth and hardworking. Our team of about 30 people are our greatest asset and we value staff with a no nonsense attitude. No games, politics or cliques – just a great bunch of people who work hard to make our clients happy. And of fresh fruit and a fully stocked beer fridge.
Sponsorship available for suitable candidate. We are offering an attractive salary package for the right candidate.
Let’s Get Started.
Rocket will provide you with great job satisfaction, welcoming colleagues and ongoing career development. We have a dynamic atmosphere here and you will look forward to coming into the office each day. If you feel you fit the above criteria, please Apply Online Now.