About The Opportunity
We’re looking for a smart and results driven individual to join our team. Key aspects of the role include:
- Providing excellent communication, project management and development of actionable strategies and ideas for a select group of clients across a range of industries to support their business objectives.
- Project managing multiple campaigns designed to generate results for our clients. We work in a range of areas including Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO, Display Advertising, EDMs and Marketing Automation.
- Advising our clients on advertising best practices to effectively promote their goods and services, considering brand and products awareness.
- Managing production of end to end digital marketing campaigns, including the production of ad creative, copywriting, and media placement, within time and budget constraints.
- Working with our production and creative teams to ensure we provide an unbeatable experience and fantastic results for our clients.
- Advising on a weekly basis on all elements of digital marketing such as channel performance, campaign structure, and budget reallocation.
- Undertaking any necessary reporting on campaign performance, analysing available data regarding consumer behaviour, real-time engagement, and ROI.
- A commitment to continued training and development in all things digital! Work with us and you will be at the cutting edge of generating results from digital marketing.
- Interpreting and predicting current and future consumer trends identifying unattended segments and opportunities for business development.
- Contributing to our client’s business growth through the identification and measurement of their marketing objectives with digital at the core. Involvement in client workshops, daily communication, strategy sessions, presentations and additional client interactions.
- Commissioning and undertaking market research and social media listening to identify market opportunities for new and existing goods and services. This includes collecting and analysing data and implementing multivariate tests to effectively narrow down opportunities.
You will work closely with our executive, strategy, technical and creative teams to generate compelling ideas for our client campaigns. This role is an opportunity for the right candidate to take on an exciting position in a fantastic workplace.
Your passion for delivering excellent outcomes will be the key to your success in this fast paced role. Your experience will include but not be limited to:
- 2+ years of experience working client side
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing
- 1+ years of experience working within project management
- Agency side experience preferred but not required
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good level of knowledge of digital concepts and products; SEO, Google AdWords, Social, Email Marketing etc
Rocket is a digital agency that works with well-established Australian businesses to assist them in generating more leads through digital channels. We’re a Google Premier Partner, Bing Partner, HubSpot Gold Partner and a finalist in the 2017 AMY Awards in two categories. We’re also incredibly proud to have recently won the “Display Innovation Award” across Australia/NZ in the 2017 Google Premier Partner Awards.
In addition to doing award winning work for our clients, we also put a lot of effort into creating a fantastic place to work and developing the people who join our team into the best marketers possible.
We are down to earth and hardworking. Our team of about 30 people are our greatest asset and we value staff with a no nonsense attitude. No games, politics or cliques – just a great bunch of people who work hard to make our clients happy. And of course breakfast, free soft drink, fresh fruit and a fully stocked wine and beer fridge.
Salary for this role is $65,000 – $80,000 depending on experience.
How To Apply.
Rocket will provide you with great job satisfaction, welcoming colleagues and ongoing career development. We have a dynamic atmosphere here and you will look forward to coming into the office each day.
If you feel you fit the above criteria then we’d love to have you apply for the role.
Thanks and good luck!